I visit your site via Julee and Lee (two dear friends of mine) who have kept me informed of your story. I am so very happy for you both and for your entire family. I meant to comment back on your Orphanage post, but was traveling and couldn't write. I've adopted two children (States) and can tell you that I still find my heart skipping a beat once in a while when I look at each of them and think to myself, "What if these kids had never found us?" It's amazing how the universe works to help us come together with our family. Having the knowledge, first hand, of where Amanda came from will be invaluable for her to have when you tell her story to her. Bless you!
3 comments:
I can't tell which one of you is having more fun.
Shane you are such a good big brother.
Aunt Beth
Sophia says she is cute and looks like she loves the bath. Andrew thinks she likes the piggy back - She is adorable - keep posting!Uncle Curtis
I visit your site via Julee and Lee (two dear friends of mine) who have kept me informed of your story. I am so very happy for you both and for your entire family. I meant to comment back on your Orphanage post, but was traveling and couldn't write. I've adopted two children (States) and can tell you that I still find my heart skipping a beat once in a while when I look at each of them and think to myself, "What if these kids had never found us?" It's amazing how the universe works to help us come together with our family. Having the knowledge, first hand, of where Amanda came from will be invaluable for her to have when you tell her story to her. Bless you!
Post a Comment