
What a difference a few days have made. At first she cried when I held her, now she cries if I leave the room. Peter gets lots of smiles and laughs out of her and she likes to play teasing games with him, but she doesn't let him hold her. She is really warming up to Shane and thinks he's pretty funny. Today she let Shane pick her up out of the crib and she loves for him to push her in the stroller! My dad got her to say hi today. They said "hi" back and forth for about five minutes. She loves my mom, surprise-surprise, and she loves for me to read to her, while she tries to mimic. It's sooo cute when she babbles! Well of course we think just about everything she does is cute. She already has us wrapped around her finger!
2 comments:
Shane, you look like you have been a big brother all of your life! You are a natural.
Aunt Beth and Uncle Kevan
Looking at this picture again, (and again and again...) I think she has Peter's dimple.
-Aunt Beth
Post a Comment