Amanda was pretty scared to see all of us. She cried for about an hour while we were at the Civil Affairs office; especially when she saw her caretaker. She calmed down in the car on the way back to the hotel. We had a great dinner at a Thai restaurant close to the hotel and she ate TONS!!! We were all in bed by 8. Amanda slept until 7!
We've tried to add some pictures, but the webserver seems to be unable to load them right now. We'll try again later.
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Oh my goodness. I am so excited. I can't wait to see all of you when you get home with our new princess. And Thai food! She is my kind of girl.
-Aunt Beth
I'm so glad that Amanda officially has a wonderful family!!! Hope you are able to share pics soon.
Love ya lots!
Thank you for taking a moment to share your adventures. We anxiously await and look forward to reading your posts and can't wait to see photos! Has Shane found any cool swords?!
Love you! Ju+Lee
Thai Food - She will fit right in with Katie and Sage a roo! :)
Wow...what an experience for you all. Congratulations! I can't wait to see pics!
Thanks for including us in your wonderful, patiently waited for blessing! We are incredibly excited for you all!
Love, The Hershbergers
Post a Comment