Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Amanda on First Day!


Here is Amanda's first meeting of our family, YIKES!!!

8 comments:

Andy and Nancy said...

Even crying and scared, she's still a beautiful little girl. Now that we look closer I wonder who was more scared.:)
Andy and Nancy

Wendy said...

Well, of course she's crying Peter. She's looking at you. ;-)

She's crying now but her life is going to be SO much better now that you and Julie and Shane have come into her life.

Congrats to you all. I'm very happy for you. I can't wait to meet her.

(Julie - I'm dying to buy clothes for her. Any idea what size she's wearing?)

Anonymous said...

She is such a lucky little girl Julie! We can't wait to meet her. Send more pictures when you can. Enjoy your trip! Amy, Katie, and Sage a roo :)

autumnbeth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
autumnbeth said...

She is such a beautiful girl. I can't wait to see more pictures. I know you want to spend time with her, and we all want you to just sit at the computer sharing pictures with us!

I hope you are having a wonderful time.

Aunt Beth

Marilyn and Louie said...

I'm sure by now Amanda is getting accustomed to all of her family and feeling your love!

Keep the pics coming....

Unknown said...

Such a lucky little girl to get such a terrific family. Can't wait to meet her and see you all again.

Anonymous said...

Amanda is blessed to be adopting such a wonderful family. We can't wait to see you all when you get home.
Kate, Steve, Shea and Sean McEvoy